Carved Tealight Holder slipcast in coloured porcelain with the design carved out. This comes with a hand made essential oil tealight of rose geranium and organge, made from pure soy wax.
Tealight: Soy wax and essential oils
Carved Tealight Holder
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface.
- Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the ceramic pot.
- On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool.
- Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.
- Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the ceramic pot.
- Ceramic pot may become hot during use.
- Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs,